eHealth Platform as online service
eHealth Platform options for your organization
1) SaaS service - Through this version you get a fully managed environment for your organization and your clients. We ensure that the eHealth platform is up-to-date with the latest releases, including all IT related tasks such as server management and hosting. .
2) As On-premises installation - Through this variant, the platform is installed on a server which your organization manages. We ensure that the platform is up-to-date with the latest releases, and your organization or hosting provider takes care of the other IT-related tasks such as server management and hosting.
3) As a hybrid / combination - With this variant, you can combine what you are running in the cloud and on your own network and servers. So you can decide which data will be distributed and managed in the cloud and at the same time use your own security policy for managing your hosted servers and applications.
Your own app is part of the Platform
1) Part of the eHealth Platform is an organization customized app for iPad, Android that can be managed from the eHealth platform
2) You can serve your clients with a customized app thus achieving a more personal relationship.
3) The eHealth platform including the app is adaptable to your colors and branding elements, so that it is experienced as a service of your own organization.
Training and support
1) Online training - we provide training remotely via Skype. The training takes about half a day. This training is combined with an online video tutorial module for reference.
2) Training on location - If you want a classroom training a consultant will train your staff at your location. The training takes about half a day. This training is combined with an online video tutorial module for reference.
3) There is a help tutorial integrated with video instructions and documentation available that users can consult during use.
Content management and co-creation capabilities
1) You can create your own video recordings, documentation, questionnaires, web pages, app pages etc. to create and manage your content. You do not need to buy any additional software packages.
2) You can also share your content with partner organizations – for this you will need to have permission from the other organization and grant permission to the other organization.
Depending on how you want to use the eHealth Platform for your organization, we can make a suitable proposition.
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your chance ...
- Attract more clients
- Increase client binding
- Retain more clients
-Improve client motivation
- Implement demand-oriented care
- Differentiate your services
- Increase accessibility & availability; "Any time any place" and “any device”
- Add new revenuew streams; App sales, eLearning, eCare service.
- Reduce the digital divide
- Become more efficient and supporting
- Lower administration & reports costs
- Increase understanding of client behavior
- Etc ...